Mallya diverted the loan money to at least seven countries, including the US, the UK, France, Switzerland and Ireland. Read to know how the details came out.
Oct 5, 2017
Vijay Mallya laundered Rs 500 crore of Rs 900 crore IDBI loan, bought home in London with borrowed money
The former head of Equifax apologised repeatedly on 3 October at a congressional hearing for the theft of millions of people and amp;#39;s personal data in a hacking breach. Equifax said an independent review had increased the estimate of potentially affected U.S. consumers by 2.5 million to 145.5 million.
Oct 4, 2017
Security experts have reached out to government authorities and Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC), and asked them to alert the affected firms and suggest them to change passwords.
Oct 4, 2017
Paddock killed over 58 and wounded over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.
Oct 3, 2017
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?