Tesla co-founder Elon Musk will net $50 billion if he meets several key performance milestones over the next decade, according to a filing published by the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 21.
Mar 22, 2018
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Top sugar producing state Uttar Pradesh keeps cane prices unchanged