The Bengaluru-based IT services firm reported 30.1 percent onsite employee effort against an overall utilisation rate of 80.2 percent as of June 30.
Sep 11, 2017
The company is likely to invest a whopping Rs 3,000 crore to build its new production unit. The fourth production line will take Suzuki's total installed capacity to a million units in Gujarat.
Sep 9, 2017
The telecom operator added 29 million new subscribers in last one month, propelled because of highest number of customer addition (29 million) in a month. Out of this 29 million, Jio alone added 19.63 million subscribers.
Sep 7, 2017
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets