Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, Wipro, HCL Technologies and Tech Mahindra – which totally had 9,84,913 employees at the end of the quarter ended June 30 saw the number decline by 1,821 people,
Aug 1, 2017
Anirban Dey, the global head and chief business officer of Edge products at EdgeVerve, Infosys Ltd's products and platforms unit, has resigned and is currently serving notice period.
Jul 31, 2017
The European business expanded 4.7 per cent during the June quarter as Infosys witnessed broadbased growth across sectors.
Jul 30, 2017
The spat began last year when the tech giants locked horns over patents, with Apple filing an anti-trust lawsuit against third-party companies acting on Nokia's behalf.
Jul 29, 2017
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- About 1,400 people died while attempting to cross the Mediterranean in 2018, says a UN report
- Accenture acquires AI data analytics firm Kogentix
- India's trade deficit widens to more than five-year high
- Drug regulator cancels licence of Novartis' painkiller diclofenac over safety concerns
- India, South Korea aim to more than double trade to $50 billion
- SpiceJet to diversify activities beyond aviation; targets cargo and digital space