Buying Sky will make Philadelphia-based Comcast, which owns the NBC network and Universal Pictures, the world's largest pay-TV operator with around 52 million customers.
Sep 23, 2018
The deal will eventually witness Amazon buying 49 percent stake in More retail chain.
Sep 20, 2018
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?