In a filing to the court, the complainant said that he was forced to work for 11 hour days at times and was paid for only 8 hours or fewer as CVS 'refused to be billed for overtime wages.
Sep 10, 2018
Jack Ma's retirement comment reportedly taken out of context; Alibaba founder to unveil succession plan
42 minutes ago
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%, real GDP growth revised to 5%
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Govt committed to attract investments through more reforms, says FM Sitharaman