National Health Insurance scheme lacks adequate allocation, will only serve insurance companies: Experts
A report quoting sources said that Walmart may acquire about 15-20 percent stake in Flipkart.
Jan 31, 2018
Walmart in talks to buy 15-20 % stake in Flipkart: Will they be able to upset Amazon's grocery cart?
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group