New clothes line on the way, Patanjali to launch woven and machine-made offerings across 250 exclusive outlets by April next year.
Aug 3, 2017
Apple has been engaged with the Narendra Modi government to receive sops for setting up full-fledged manufacturing units and not just iPhone assembly for over a year now.
Aug 2, 2017
Indian telecom companies' revenue may plunge on stiff competition, according to a S&P Global Research Report
Aug 2, 2017
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- About 1,400 people died while attempting to cross the Mediterranean in 2018, says a UN report
- Accenture acquires AI data analytics firm Kogentix
- India's trade deficit widens to more than five-year high
- Drug regulator cancels licence of Novartis' painkiller diclofenac over safety concerns
- India, South Korea aim to more than double trade to $50 billion
- SpiceJet to diversify activities beyond aviation; targets cargo and digital space