Cost, competition catch up to IndiGo: Airline posts first quarterly loss since IPO, more trouble for aviation sector?
As a cost-cutting measure and to save fuel, the airline company has also grounded eight of its flights at Chennai and Mumbai airports.
Oct 22, 2018
Mallya, his mother Lalitha Mallya and son, Siddhartha Mallya might soon have to leave their Regent Park facing London home.
Oct 21, 2018
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Flaw in Airtel's mobile app exposed data of 32 cr subscribers
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report