Tesla co-founder Elon Musk will net $50 billion if he meets several key performance milestones over the next decade, according to a filing published by the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 21.
Mar 22, 2018
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group