Ending months of speculation, Uber picks Expedias Khosrowshahi as its prospective new CEO.If he takes the job, he would have a steep task ahead of him that includes not just repairing Uber and amp;#39;s corporate image but also creating a profitable business after years of losses.
Aug 28, 2017
After Vishal Sikka announced his resignation from the position of CEO, shares of Infosys plunged over 10 percent.
Aug 28, 2017
The global fast food joint is currently looking for a new partner to continue its business in North and East India. Here's why.
Aug 26, 2017
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Iranian President issues warning to Trump, threatens 'mother of all wars'
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- OnePlus eyeing new HQ in India; R&D centre likely in Bengaluru or Hyderabad
- Skytrax World Airline Awards: Singapore Airlines named world's best for 2018
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive