In 2019, General Motors will wind up operations of plants in Detroit, Ohio and Ontario, Canada, and transmission factories in Michigan and Maryland. GM has already announced the closure of the assembly plant in Gunsan, South Korea.
Nov 27, 2018
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Top sugar producing state Uttar Pradesh keeps cane prices unchanged