Thoothukudi firing: Police ignored rules, gave no warning before shooting protesters, say eyewitnesses
Maruti Suzuki is the largest carmaker in India with nearly 50 percent market share. The Indo-Japanese company has been ranked ninth according to the global brand value auto list by BrandZ.
May 30, 2018
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?