After IKEA, Starbucks and McDonald's, Adidas is the latest corporate to wean off plastic, as it announced that it would use only recycled plastic in all its products by 2024. The project will start this year and is estimated to save 40 tonnes of plastic annually.
Jul 17, 2018
SpiceJet Managing Director Ajay Singh said that the company is targeting to enter the cargo, courier and logistics business believing that it would play a crucial role in the next few years.
Jul 13, 2018
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes