Etihad, which owns 24 per cent of Jet, wants exemption from the market regulator on preference pricing and open offer guidelines to invest more for the bailout.
Jan 16, 2019
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Will tenfold hike in aircraft safety breach fines curb rising aviation failures?
- SoftBank-backed Paytm raises $660 million from Alibaba arm Alipay, others