Sujayath Ali, the CEO of online marketplace Voonik, recently spoke on 'Biz Talk' to International Business Times and revealed the idea behind Voonik and its operations.
Sep 12, 2017
The Bengaluru-based IT services firm reported 30.1 percent onsite employee effort against an overall utilisation rate of 80.2 percent as of June 30.
Sep 11, 2017
The company is likely to invest a whopping Rs 3,000 crore to build its new production unit. The fourth production line will take Suzuki's total installed capacity to a million units in Gujarat.
Sep 9, 2017
The telecom operator added 29 million new subscribers in last one month, propelled because of highest number of customer addition (29 million) in a month. Out of this 29 million, Jio alone added 19.63 million subscribers.
Sep 7, 2017
- Indian immigrants sent the most money home in 2017, ahead of Chinese
- TCS shares set for big gains after 1:1 bonus issue
- Fuel gets dearer: Petrol rises to 55-month high, diesel costliest ever
- SBI offers PoS way for cash withdrawal to beat currency crunch
- Cryptocurrency to forge a new market in Russia