The launch of Jet Airways in 1993 marked the opening up of the rusty Indian economy. It's a paradox that, decades later, the iconic carrier is facing trouble in an era defined by the 100 percent FDI in aviation sector.
Aug 3, 2018
With a closing price of $207.39 on Thursday, Apple became the first publicly listed U.S. company to ever reach $1 trillion in market capitalisation.
Aug 3, 2018
The automaker is expected to settle for Rs. 20 billion as opposed to the Rs. 49 billion it was seeking in unpaid incentive dues from the Tamil Nadu government.
Aug 2, 2018
Vijay Mallya has lost control over Force India F1 team. What other assets has he lost so far? India loves to treat each story with a view to finding a moral in it. And Mallya's story has many spectacular morals. The plainest of them all is that if you do wrong you will suffer. The middle India loves to latch on to that belief.
Jul 30, 2018
Vijay Mallya faces final extradition hearing after losing Force India F1 team: Here's all he has lost so far
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?