A 100% rally in Reliance's stock and a substantial decline in Amazon founder Jeff Bezos wealth, following divorce with wife MacKenzie, could make Ambani the richest person in the world.
Mar 6, 2019
Mukesh Ambani at 13th on global rich list, will the Reliance Industries chairman have world's richest title?
A separate section in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) modelled after international best practices will help partners in foreign tie-ups
Mar 5, 2019
The move is aimed at improving coordination and functioning and is likely to help in synergising operations of over 100 group companies, often operating in overlapping markets.
Mar 4, 2019
Naresh Goyal pens letter to Jet staff hoping things will 'ease up,' son Nivaan may be inducted into board
The acquisition of the hyperlocal logistics company is expected to help RIL fine-tune its e-commerce plans.
Mar 1, 2019
Bengaluru currently has 34 per cent job openings in cryptocurrency in recruitment website 'Indeed', making it top the list while Pune trails far behind with only eight per cent job openings in cryptocurrency.
Feb 28, 2019
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Flaw in Airtel's mobile app exposed data of 32 cr subscribers
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report