Now, only 75 percent of the workforce remains in the telecom sector from a year ago and more exits are also expected to take place in the future.
Nov 15, 2017
The workers who are expected to be affected are largely from the product development and customer support team.
Nov 14, 2017
Infosys plans to tie-up with firms which offer data analytics or artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to get more business from its existing customers.
Nov 14, 2017
FMCG companies set to reduce prices after GST rate cut; but benefits unlikely to reach consumers soon
Should Infosys prepare for some court dates? CAIT threatens legal action over glitches in GST network
IT giant Cognizant offers cash to senior employees instead of stock options to boost buyback program
Surf Air is a new subscription-based commuter airline that offers unlimited flight service for a fixed monthly fee. Members can book a ticket via an app and arrive at a private terminal just 15 minutes before take off. The airline connects passengers across California and recently launched its network in Europe.
Nov 10, 2017
- Hrithik Roshan amazed by Sonali Bendre's emotional post on telling son about her cancer
- Sanjay Dutt's sister blasts Ram Gopal Varma; misses watching Richa Sharma, Trishala in biopic
- Mamata Banerjee is the most successful leader across India, claims Trinamool leader
- Paralysed mice with a spinal cord injury walk again after scientists inject drug compound
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- After making a profit, Ola eyes IPO
- AI boom in India leads to drop in hiring at software firms