Online retailer Amazon is set to leverage newly acquired Tapzo platform to develop super-app for online trade in products and services including flight ticket booking, food delivery and cab hire.
Apr 10, 2019
Vijay Mallya, who is seeking refuge in the United Kingdom, will submit an appeal for the second time at the London court for an oral hearing.
Apr 9, 2019
In a bid to turnaround, the fortunes of beleaguered airline, Jet Airways board had decided a plan as per which the consortium of lenders, led by State Bank of India (SBI) would take over the airline's debt and convert it into 114 million shares for just Re 1.
Apr 7, 2019
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Top sugar producing state Uttar Pradesh keeps cane prices unchanged