Cost, competition catch up to IndiGo: Airline posts first quarterly loss since IPO, more trouble for aviation sector?
As a cost-cutting measure and to save fuel, the airline company has also grounded eight of its flights at Chennai and Mumbai airports.
Oct 22, 2018
Mallya, his mother Lalitha Mallya and son, Siddhartha Mallya might soon have to leave their Regent Park facing London home.
Oct 21, 2018
The user will be able to withdraw the money he made through the buying and selling of bitcoins with the help of the kiosk.
Oct 20, 2018
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group