Hundreds of Jet Airways employees protested in Delhi and Mumbai on Thursday to push its management for answers about their future after the airline shut down all flight operations on Wednesday having failed to secure new funding from its lenders.
Apr 20, 2019
Ola joins hands with BBMP and Election authorities to ferry people with disability to polling booths
Reliance's mainstay refining and petrochemicals operations could be valued at $55-$60 billion in the gargantuan deal, fetching the Indian conglomerate around $10-$15 billion for the minority stake.
Apr 17, 2019
Jet Airways chief executive Vinay Dube said the lenders could not reach a consensus on the emergency funding and the board would meet again on Tuesday to further deliberate on the matter.
Apr 16, 2019
The funds will be used by the company to expand its data network and attract users from other companies and businesses.
Apr 15, 2019
4 minutes ago
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%, real GDP growth revised to 5%
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Govt committed to attract investments through more reforms, says FM Sitharaman