Reliance's mainstay refining and petrochemicals operations could be valued at $55-$60 billion in the gargantuan deal, fetching the Indian conglomerate around $10-$15 billion for the minority stake.
Apr 17, 2019
Jet Airways chief executive Vinay Dube said the lenders could not reach a consensus on the emergency funding and the board would meet again on Tuesday to further deliberate on the matter.
Apr 16, 2019
The funds will be used by the company to expand its data network and attract users from other companies and businesses.
Apr 15, 2019
The latest proposal of fund infusion came after a meeting of civil aviation secretary Pradeep Singh Kharola and top officials in the PMO Friday evening, deliberating the possible way out to save the beleaguered airline.
Apr 14, 2019
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Flaw in Airtel's mobile app exposed data of 32 cr subscribers
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report