Jet, once India's largest private airline, stopped all flights on April 17 after its lenders, led by SBI, declined to extend more funds to keep the carrier going.
May 10, 2019
Jack Ma-led giant's shift of strategy to investments in smaller verticals may help it catch up with Chinese rival Tencent
May 8, 2019
70% of US-based IT services company's 281,600 employees are in India; CEO talks of employee pyramid optimisation as revenue growth slows
May 7, 2019
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites