In 2019, General Motors will wind up operations of plants in Detroit, Ohio and Ontario, Canada, and transmission factories in Michigan and Maryland. GM has already announced the closure of the assembly plant in Gunsan, South Korea.
Nov 27, 2018
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group