HungerBox raises $2.5 million in pre-series A funding led by Lionrock Capital and Kris Gopalakrishnan
Researchers from Malwarebytes discovered a new extension that not only spies your browsing behaviour but also hijacks your browser.
Jan 22, 2018
ONGC set to acquire 51.1% stake in HPCL, likely to help govt achieve Rs 72,500 cr disinvestment target
Goa: Taxi drivers strike against government's speed governors continues, state to invite Ola and Uber to start services
The U.K.s second largest construction firm, Carillion, is set to go into liquidation under the weight of £1.5bn debt. Carillion, which employs approximately 20,000 people in Britain alone, is a key government supplier on the High Speed 2 (HS2) rail project and numerous education and health construction contracts. The group also maintains half of the U.K. and amp;#39;s prisons and is the second largest supplier to Network Rail
Jan 15, 2018
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Iranian President issues warning to Trump, threatens 'mother of all wars'
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- OnePlus eyeing new HQ in India; R&D centre likely in Bengaluru or Hyderabad
- Skytrax World Airline Awards: Singapore Airlines named world's best for 2018
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive