A report quoting sources said that Walmart may acquire about 15-20 percent stake in Flipkart.
Jan 31, 2018
Walmart in talks to buy 15-20 % stake in Flipkart: Will they be able to upset Amazon's grocery cart?
HungerBox raises $2.5 million in pre-series A funding led by Lionrock Capital and Kris Gopalakrishnan
Researchers from Malwarebytes discovered a new extension that not only spies your browsing behaviour but also hijacks your browser.
Jan 22, 2018
1 hour ago
- Made in India: RBI unveils first-ever 'swadeshi' lavender-hued Rs 100 note
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Twitter brands 'Rahul-Modi hug' as 'Jaadu ki Jhappi'
- If TRAI has its way, iPhones may soon stop working on Indian networks
- Ola expands Australian services with Adelaide
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive
- Weak Rupee, no-confidence vote help IT stocks soar
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]