Niti Aayog had suggested the option during the first sell-off process but the government had put 75 per cent of the stake on sale.
Jul 7, 2019
Indian-origin banker gets 13 years in Singapore jail for siphoning US$10 million from client's accounts
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites