After Ericsson sought arrest and detention of Ambani,RCom said on Sunday the Swedish telecom gear maker was sensationalising the issue of dues recovery and setting off a media trial.
Jan 7, 2019
Royal Enfield sales in December dropped more than 13 percent to 58,278 units, down from 66,968 in the same period the previous year.
Jan 2, 2019
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group