The job losses are happening in the major hubs, including Gurgaon-Manesar belt of Haryana, Pune, Jharkhand's Jamshedpur and some parts of Madhya Pradesh's Pithampur.
Jul 25, 2019
The newly built lab will be a subsidiary of Tarang labs, the only southeast Asian lab qualified for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth device certification.
Jul 24, 2019
The consortium of lenders took a decision to send a formal word to Ericsson in a recent meeting of RCom's committee of creditors and consortium of lenders led by the State Bank of India (SBI).
Jul 23, 2019
The decision was taken in the backdrop of a drift between the company's co-promoters Rakesh Gangwal and Rahul Bhatia over corporate governance issues.
Jul 22, 2019
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Top sugar producing state Uttar Pradesh keeps cane prices unchanged