In all probability Apple would look at exporting units made locally as cost-sensitive India is not yet a major market for it.
Dec 27, 2018
Tata Motors and Mahindra, which are duelling for the third spot in the Indian auto market, are now looking at adding value to their Indian offerings with the help of technological advancement that come from their foreign brands.
Dec 26, 2018
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes