The businessman has been charged with misleading investors with his tweet in August claiming that he planned on taking Tesla Inc. private for $420 a share. Now, Tesla Inc. and Musk will have to pay $20 million each to financial regulators.
Sep 30, 2018
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?