Born in a traditional Tamil speaking family in Chennai, Nooyi joined PepsiCo in 1994 and was chosen as Chief Financial officer in 2001. Impressed by her performance, the company made her the CEO in 2006.
Aug 7, 2018
How an Indian woman took a multinational company to new heights: Here is Indra Nooyi's success story
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets