Born in a traditional Tamil speaking family in Chennai, Nooyi joined PepsiCo in 1994 and was chosen as Chief Financial officer in 2001. Impressed by her performance, the company made her the CEO in 2006.
Aug 7, 2018
How an Indian woman took a multinational company to new heights: Here is Indra Nooyi's success story
Jet Airways refutes reports of pay cuts and stake sale, calls them 'factually incorrect' and 'malicious'
The launch of Jet Airways in 1993 marked the opening up of the rusty Indian economy. It's a paradox that, decades later, the iconic carrier is facing trouble in an era defined by the 100 percent FDI in aviation sector.
Aug 3, 2018
With a closing price of $207.39 on Thursday, Apple became the first publicly listed U.S. company to ever reach $1 trillion in market capitalisation.
Aug 3, 2018
The automaker is expected to settle for Rs. 20 billion as opposed to the Rs. 49 billion it was seeking in unpaid incentive dues from the Tamil Nadu government.
Aug 2, 2018
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites