Flipkart seeks to shell out hundreds of millions of dollars on Artificial Intelligence, create jobs for data scientists
In a first, Maruti Suzuki shares cross Rs 10,000 mark; enters elite group with Rs 3 lakh crore market value
InFocus set to hire 5,000 employees in India after Foxconn promises to create 30,000 jobs in 2-3 years
Christmas Discount: IndiGo offers air tickets below Rs 1,000 for select routes, solid demand expected
NDTV layoff: Television media firm to fire 25% workforce in next 1 month as it shifts focus to news and mobile journalism
Teva layoffs: Workers threaten to blow up pharmaceutical firm's plant as they go on nationwide strike on Tuesday
Thousands of protesters gathered in solidarity against Austrias newly elected cabinet. The ruling coalition includes a far-right party that was founded by former Nazis in the 1950s.
Dec 18, 2017
The report also said that it is crucial for global companies to ask the question -- where it makes the most sense to establish their workforce.
Dec 18, 2017
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?