Shares of Unitech rose as much as 20 percent after the NCLT authorised the government to change the board of the company.
Dec 11, 2017
Are layoffs in vogue? Condé Nast trims number of magazines' issues; likely to cut jobs as cost-cutting measure
The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) had suspended all the eight directors of the realty firm.
Dec 9, 2017
The employees of Cognizant were moved to another business service provider called Quess and given only a fixed term of four months which suggests that they might be jobless after the term is over.
Dec 7, 2017
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes