Mahindra & Mahindra plans to become fully electric ready by further investing in its Chakan plant for the manufacture of EVs, e-motor, controller, battery pack and other electric vehicle components for multiple mobility applications.
Jun 1, 2018
Thoothukudi firing: Police ignored rules, gave no warning before shooting protesters, say eyewitnesses
33 minutes ago
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%, real GDP growth revised to 5%
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Govt committed to attract investments through more reforms, says FM Sitharaman