Tesla has activated the worlds largest lithium ion battery in Australia. The project took just 60 days to complete, securing a bet Tesla founder Elon Musk made that promised Australia would receive the battery for free if it wasnt finished in 100 days.
Dec 1, 2017
Global companies compete with Indian firms to build largest convention centre likely to create 5 lakh jobs
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?