Adani Group to take over Anil Ambani's Reliance Energy, sale approved by Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission
In December 2017, Bloomberg reported that RIL was considering a Reliance Jio IPO by early 2019.
Jun 25, 2018
Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
ICICI bank turns a leaf with the 'indefinite' leave of Chanda Kochhar and the appointment of Sandeep Bakhshi as interim head. However, reports say Kochhar was defiant and aggressive at the board meeting and forced changes in the phrasing of the statement announcing her departure, a fallout of the dirty loan to Videocon in 2012.
Jun 20, 2018
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Will tenfold hike in aircraft safety breach fines curb rising aviation failures?
- SoftBank-backed Paytm raises $660 million from Alibaba arm Alipay, others