The US Food and Drug Administration has approved the civilian use of the XSTAT Rapid Haemostasis System, which can stop the bleeding from an open gunshot wound in 15 seconds.
Dec 10, 2015
Speculation that Googleâ€™s next piece of wearable technology will be a blood-drawing smartwatch that helps diabetics monitor blood-sugar levels is growing, after the tech giant filed a patent application for the device. The gadget described in the patent works by pricking the finger and drawing blood without using a needle.
Dec 9, 2015
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?