Qantas Airways posted one of the fastest turnarounds in Australian corporate history with a return to full-year profit and said it will buy eight fuel-efficient Boeing Co 787-9 Dreamliner jets, enabling it to fly the longest routes possible.
Aug 20, 2015
SpiceJet Rolls Out 'Freedom to Fly' Discount Offer, Fares Start at Rs 799; 1 Lakh Seats Offered Under Scheme
Dozens of Amazon employees were evacuated from a Phoenix warehouse 19 August due to concerns about hazardous materials. Bomb and fire crews were dispatched to the facility after an employee noticed a suspicious bulge on the side of a 55-gallon drum container with pressurised butane gas inside of it.
Aug 19, 2015
Tata Opportunities Fund to Buy Stake in Uber, to Become Second Indian Firm to Invest in US Cab Aggregator
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Iranian President issues warning to Trump, threatens 'mother of all wars'
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- OnePlus eyeing new HQ in India; R&D centre likely in Bengaluru or Hyderabad
- Skytrax World Airline Awards: Singapore Airlines named world's best for 2018
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive