IT Layoffs: Cognizant opens up about 'voluntary separation offer,' says beneficial to new generation of employees
Wipro issues 4 lakh equity shares under stop option plans; HCL Tech stock buyback at Rs. 1,000 per share
A first-of-its-kind ambulance taxi service created by the Vodafone Foundation to save the lives of high-risk pregnant women in two Tanzanian districts the size of Belgium. Consolata is one of the women who benefitted from the programme that helped reduce the maternal mortality by 27%.
May 22, 2017
SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Interglobe Aviation likely to trade sideways over GST service tax on transport
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report