Wipro chairman Azim Premji's salary takes a nosedive by 63% as IT giant sees 4.7% fall in net income
IT layoffs: Tech Mahindra, Wipro employees take cue from Cognizant counterparts, petition Karnataka govt via trade union FITE
Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Disney head Robert Iger quit Trump's advisory councils after decision on Paris Climate deal
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Flaw in Airtel's mobile app exposed data of 32 cr subscribers
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report