Company revenues fell to Rs 5,847.7 crore from Rs 5,877.2 crore on back of falling number of retail outlets, alcohol ban.
Jul 24, 2017
Axis Bank gears up for competition as Amazon makes a bid in the range of Rs 500 crore for Freecharge
Tata group will prune portfolio and sell underperforming firms, says chairman, points out that group has priorities other than Nano.
Jul 23, 2017
Bengaluru's Varthur Lake catches fire; poses threat to migratory birds, say environmental activists [Video]17 minutes ago
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Railways to cut down on Electricity cost, plans to invest in solar power units along tracks