French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
HDFC Bank Q4 net profit rises 18%, employee strength falls by 6,000; provisioning for bad loans almost doubles
1 hour ago
- Tamil Nadu: DMK to stage state-wide protest against AIADMK on Oct 3 and 4
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Flipkart may get new CEO to replace Binny Bansal; Kalyan Krishnamurthy frontrunner
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- India has potential to triple its intra-regional trade: World Bank report
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut