'I hope Australian PM's visit to India is as productive as it has been for Steven Smith's batting,' says PM Modi
Lucky Grahak Yojana: Central Bank of India customer wins Rs 1 crore in lucky draw; PM Modi to felicitate winners on April 14
The worlds most expensive gemstone, The Pink Star, was auctioned at a whopping $71.2m (£57m) in Hong Kong. The 59.6-carat gem is the largest pink diamond ever auctioned, which doubles the size of the runner up the Graff Pink.
Apr 7, 2017
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Trouble mounts for debt-laden Air India as oil companies threaten to stop fuel supply
- Hike in oil prices? OPEC struggles to keep up production amid Trump's Iran sanctions
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut