Karnataka government has come up with a policy aiming at establishing EV manufacturing zones and facilities for testing that can be used even by start-ups.
Sep 14, 2017
Currently BSNL has more than 66,000 mobile towers across India, which roughly constitutes 15 percent of the total mobile towers in India.
Sep 13, 2017
- New India Assurance: Why is Modi govt de-merging 3 PSU insurers?
- Mindtree CEO on the way out as L&T gains more ground in ongoing tussle - Report
- Biggest land deal in India! Why is Sumitomo investing Rs 2,238 crore for 3-acre plot?
- Modi govt asks TVS, Bajaj and Hero for plan to switch to electric vehicles
- RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya resigns; 'Poor man's Rajan' to return to US