Wildfires in Mount Abu: Indian Air Force comes to the rescue, pours 2.6 lakh litres of water to control flames
The world’s oldest person has died. Emma Morano was 117 years old when she passed away on 15 April. She was the last person to be born in the 19th century.Morano put her long life down to eating two raw and a cooked egg every day. According to her doctor, she rarely ate fruits or vegetables.She lived through two World Wars and 90 Italian governments.
Apr 16, 2017
Meerut-Lucknow Rajya Rani Express derailment: GRP blames negligence of railway officials; terror angle being investigated
Kulbhushan Jadhav death row: Centre looking at situation 'very seriously' as Indian national's family plans to file mercy petition
Easter 2017: How do Catholics, Orthodox, Anglicans, Baptists, Pentecost and others celebrate the feast?
- Parkland shooting survivors emotional plea to Trump: Lets never let this happen again. Please
- Watch shocking CCTV of violent mass brawl in Leeds bar
- Winter Olympics' young Angelina Jolie loses her medal after hubby fails drug test
- Attacker kills himself after throwing grenade into US embassy compound in Montenegro
- Woman helped partner repeatedly rape her daughter for a bizarre reason
- 14-year-old Indonesian boy laid 20 'chicken eggs' since 2015 but doctors can't explain why
- Top Indian-American executive ousted by Ford over 'inappropriate behaviour'
- 'I will not shut up:' Nikki Haley lashes out at Palestinian negotiator, US adamant on moving embassy to Jerusalem
- What is funeral stripping? China to crack down on the bizarre practice aimed at drawing more mourners