Maharashtra farmers continue protest by spilling milk and vegetables; Anna Hazare supports agitation
French President Emmanuel Macron categorically ruled out any renegotiation of the Paris climate accords on June 1 and said US President Donald Trumps decision to withdraw would harm American interests and citizens. During a televised address, the recently elected president echoed Trumps election slogan to convey his message, saying Wherever we live, whoever we are, we all share the same responsibility: Make our planet great again.
Jun 2, 2017
Orlance PD released a series of body camera videos showing the hunt for the Pulse nightclub shooter and his victims on 16 June, 2016.
Jun 2, 2017
Want to get into Yale University? Pizza might just be the answer as in the case of Carolina Williams
Paris climate agreement: Decoding Donald Trump's #USExit; is United States retreating because of foreign policy fatigue?
'Are you on Twitter?,' NBC journalist Megyn Kelly asks PM Narendra Modi; faces social media backlash
- Woman attacked with acid, 'possessive' female colleague under scanner
- BrahMos supersonic cruise missile successfully tested with Indian-made seeker
- Pakistani TV show darkens fair-skinned models to prove 'black is beautiful'
- India's 'stern warning' to Facebook, other social media: Influencing elections not tolerated
- WhatsApp message claiming Delhi will be hit by 9.1-magnitude earthquake is fake