Maoist menace in Maharashtra: 1 martyred, 11 injured in extremists' ambush on security forces in Bhamragad
The UK prime minister claimed that threats against Britain have been issued by European politicians and officials in recent days, and that these were deliberately timed to affect the result of the 8 June vote.
May 3, 2017
China denies change in stand on Kashmir dispute between India and Pak, says countries should settle issue bilaterally
- North Korea cancelled planned Olympic meeting with Mike Pence at the last moment
- Worst crash in Winter Olympics history? Del Bosco lucky to be alive after accident at PyeongChang
- Guns destroyed in viral #Oneless campaign
- Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas calls for International Mideast peace conference
- Doctors slam Emirates airline after flight crew kick out a British woman who complained of period pains
- China's 'cash and carry' diplomacy in Balochistan: The good, bad and the uncertain
- Modi giving a cold shoulder to Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, but seems eager to meet Donald Trump Jr
- Doctors puzzled as Indian man bites off snake's head and chews it in 'revenge'
- LIVE: Kamal Haasan party launch: Ulaganayagan launches his party Makkal Needhi Maiam and flag [PHOTOS+VIDEOS]