New Delhi, Feb 04 (ANI): Telecom Minister and BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad on Wednesday while addressing a press conference in the national capital said that BJP firmly believes that all the North-eastern people are proud citizens of India and the party has always walked a mile to ensure their safety and security. Taking a jibe at AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal, Prasad added that AAP has allegedly claimed to be a custodian of certain standards, however has failed to abide by those standards.
Feb 4, 2015
Father of Jordanian Pilot Burnt Alive by ISIS Wants US-led Coalition to 'Eradicate the Criminal Organisation'
Presidential Candidates 2016: List of Democratic and Republican Hopefuls; Campaign Websites, Facebook, Twitter Links
Girl Ends Life after School Authorities Call her 'Characterless'; Smriti Irani to Call Distraught Father
Islamabad, Feb 03 (ANI): Addressing a Kashmir Day function in a school in Islamabad on Tuesday, Mushaal Malik, wife of Kashmiri separatist leader, Yasin Malik, said Kashmir had been called a paradise on earth, but human rights violations in 'Indian-controlled Kashmir' had turned into a nightmare for the residents. Mushaal Malik blamed India for the violence in Pakistan's troubled Balochistan province. Kashmir Day, or Kashmir Solidarity Day, is celebrated in Pakistan on February 5 every year, to express Pakistan's support and unity with the people of 'Indian-controlled Kashmir' and their ongoing freedom struggle. It is an internationally-recognized day observed by people, predominantly Kashmiris, not only throughout Pakistan and Pakistani Kashmir (Azad Kashmir), but also worldwide wherever Kashmiris reside.
Feb 4, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 04 (ANI): AAP Chief Arvind Kejriwal along with other party leaders on Wednesday met the Chief Election Commissioner over various issues related to Delhi Polls. Kejriwal had previously been saying that EV machines might be tampered during polls not leading to fair and free polls. After meeting the Chief Election Commissioner HS Brahma, Kejriwal said that he put forward all concerns relating to polls and the Election Commissioner assured all steps to ensure free and fair polls for Delhi.
Feb 4, 2015
- The CV is dead and Artificial Intelligence can help companies & candidates 'Shortlist' better [VIDEO]
- Alina Zagitova: The 15-year-old who waltzed on ice to win gold at Winter Olympics 2018
- Robert Mueller files 32 new fraud charges against trump ex-aides Paul Manafort and Rick Gates
- Ancient Mayan inscriptions and monuments might be lost forever in 100 years for this reason
- Woman helped partner repeatedly rape her daughter for a bizarre reason
- 14-year-old Indonesian boy laid 20 'chicken eggs' since 2015 but doctors can't explain why
- After ignoring Canada PM for 6 days, Modi finally meets Trudeau but does he have a damage control plan in place?
- Stalker beheads class 11 girl outside school in Madhya Pradesh
- Assamese singer Papon booked under POCSO Act for kissing minor TV show contestant