A car bomb tore through a crowded transport hub in the Turkish capital of Ankara on 13 March, killing 34 and wounding at least 125 more, the second such attack in the administrative heart of the city in less than a month. The blast, which could be heard several kilometres away, sent burning debris showering down over an area a few hundred metres from the Justice and Interior Ministries, a top courthouse, and the former office of the prime minister.
Mar 14, 2016
US Republican presidential candidate Donald invited a â€˜legal immigrantâ€™ on to the stage, during a rally in Bloomington, Illinois, on 13 March, in an effort to set the record straight about his immigration polices. The man came up from the audience wearing a t-shirt that read, Legal Immigrant for Trump.
Mar 14, 2016
Teacher from refugee camp wins the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize 2016.
Mar 13, 2016
- Drunk father kills daughter hours before her wedding to army man
- ISRO's Chandrayaan-2 launch postponed as lunar mission requires more tests
- Salaries of Indian MPs doubled, here are the other allowances they receive
- India adds firepower at Pakistan border with new air base in Gujarat
- Youth buys bride for Rs 22,000 at auction, hangs himself later