New Delhi, Nov 5 (ANI) : A new research has revealed that graveyard shift workers should avoid eating high-iron foods at night so that they don't disrupt the circadian clock in their liver.The body's primary circadian clock, which regulates sleep and eating, is in the brain, but other body tissues also have circadian clocks, including the liver, which regulates blood glucose levels.Disrupted circadian clocks are the reason that shift workers experience higher incidences of type 2 diabetes, obesity and cancer.High iron intake may also interfere with the normal day to night fluctuations associated with a healthy metabolic system.
Nov 5, 2014
Besan Egg pancakes
Besan flour - 1 cup
Egg - 1
Tomato - 1 chopped
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
A few chopped Coriander leaves
Ginger - 1 small piece
Garlic - 4 cloves
Green chilli - 1
Salt to taste
1. Begin by grinding the green chilies, ginger and garlic to a paste.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl and mix a teaspoon of ground paste.
3. In a deep bowl add besan flour, salt, cumin seeds,chopped tomatoes, chopped Coriander leaves and mix it.
4. Now add Egg mixture and mix it. We need to add the water gradually to get the desired consistency which is neither too watery nor too dry.
5. Grease a pan with oil and pour a little batter. Wait for one side to cook before you flip it over.
Your besan omelette is now ready to eat. Serve hot. Add ketchup on the side, to give in a tangy flavour.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 4, 2014
Tabata training; or the Tabata Protocol is a type of high intensity interval training that follows a specific format. Here is a tabata workout compilation you can do at home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 3, 2014
New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): A new study has claimed that eating Mediterranean diet which includes fruit, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, poultry and fish can help reducing the risk of a first-time stroke. Mediterranean style diets are generally low in dairy products such as butter, cheese and full-fat dairy.Following a simple routine which includes eating Mediterranean diet, supplemented with nuts, Monitoring high blood pressure at home, getting more physical activity and managing your weight can reduce the risk of first time stroke.
Oct 31, 2014
3 days ago
- Breakthrough in restoring vision: Genes from algae could cure blindness
- Guys! Do you know about rare post-orgasm sickness POIS?
- Dear ladies, beware! These common cosmetic products may lead to pregnancy complications
- Fact or fad? Researchers reveal whether gluten-free food is healthy or not
- Welcoming newborn can be less painful with a simple technique? Here's what a new mom revealed