New York Mets pitcher Noah Syndergaard suffered a lat injury on 30 April, 2017, days after he refused to take an MRI test. Syndergaard faced criticism that the injury is self-inflicted. But Syndergaard has no regrets about his decision. I dont know why everyone is freaking out about nothing. Syndergaard told International Business Times.
Jun 13, 2017
Attorneys General Brian Frosh, of the state of Maryland, and Karl Racine, of District of Columbia, are filing a lawsuit against President Donald Trump. Both allege that Trump violated anti-corrupction clauses in the US Constitution by accepting foreign payments and benefits to his businesses after becoming president. Following his presidential inauguration, Trump said he was giving up management of his private company and shifting business assets into a trust managed by his sons. But the lawsuit claims Trump did not follow through with his promise, and kept ownership of his empire. This lawsuit is the first of its kind filed by government entities, and if the case goes forward, Trump will be forced to finally disclose his tax returns.
Jun 13, 2017
IBTIMES TVIBTIMES TV
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2018: Best deals on laptops, cameras, headphones and more
- Jaw-dropping discounts galore on Amazon and Flipkart: 10 best products you can buy today
- Xiaomi Mi A2 aka Mi 6X launching at MWC 2018 with 16nm Surge S2
- One in three smartphone users in India run out of space on their phones, reason? 'Good morning' greetings
- You can now buy Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One in eBay US, but first make sure to check this feature