John Allen Chau, 27, from Alabama, was staying in a hotel at the Dignabad area of Port Blair. He had reportedly gone to the island as he wanted to interact with the reclusive Sentinelese tribe members and preach about Jesus.
Nov 22, 2018
Scientists discover identical solar sibling of Sun, could be a potential candidate to search for alien life
Kim Possible's arch-nemesis looks amazing; Doctor Drakken and Shego live-action revealed [First Look]
An American tourist was reportedly killed by the tribal members of Sentinelese Community at North Sentinel Island. The victim has been identified as 27-year-old John Allen Chau.
Nov 21, 2018
- Hrithik Roshan's mother reacts to SSR's death: 'Everyone wants truth no one wants to be honest'
- 'Vegetarian' croc pays surprise visit to Kerala temple; returns after priest's request
- 'I'm single till married': Kiara Advani denies dating Sidharth Malhotra
- CBI cannot probe cases in Maharashtra; Uddhav Thackeray strips general consent
- Wahid Badami's Marvans Mobile online store serving customers across the country now