Sri Lanka's political crisis deepens as President Sirisena dissolves parliament; general elections on January 5
Watch: Pakistan umpire Aleem Dar sets example of professionalism by waiting in rain to confirm decision
China will not be allowed to use Hambantota port for military purposes, says Japanese Defence Minister
After coming under fire from several South Asian countries, the social media giant is considering removing any post that instigates violence in a tie-up with third parties.
Jul 19, 2018
2 days ago
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Parineeti Chopra to tie the knot soon with beau Charit Desai?
- Meghan Markle second-most Googled person of 2018 in US; here are the top 5
- Aquaman movie review: Here's what critics say about Jason Momoa's DC movie
- Hina Khan on watching porn for the first time: It was an eye-opener