There was an intelligence input that a group of terrorists, including a Pakistani national and five people from Sri Lanka, were planning to carry out a possible terror attack.
Aug 23, 2019
Sri Lanka Attorney General Dappula de Livera has instructed to charge the two top officials of "grave crimes against humanity" for their inaction to prevent the serial terror attacks.
Jul 3, 2019
World Cup 2019: Former Pakistan cricketer claims India will deliberately lose to not let Pakistan qualify
- General Atlantic to invest Rs 3,675 cr in Reliance Retail
- India's BrahMos missile can render China's defence useless [Fascinating facts]
- India's Aug crude steel output falls 4%, China logs 8% rise
- Remember East India Company? They usurped India once, an Indian owns it now
- Little aliens on earth: Eerie CCTV visuals sparks extraterrestrial debate