The sources said that Jaitley, 66, is unlikely to take up any offer to continue in the top job steering Asia's third-largest economy as his health has deteriorated over the past few months.
24 days ago
Arun Jaitley resumed charge of the finance and corporate affairs ministry on Friday after a hiatus of nearly one month, a government statement said.
Feb 15, 2019
India will face challenges meeting its fiscal deficit target of 3.4 percent for 2019/20, a Moody's analyst said on Friday, after the government announced plans to step up rural income support in its last budget before a general election due by May.
Feb 1, 2019
- Will Etihad buy Jet cheap under insolvency process leaving lenders high and dry?
- Sania Mirza explodes with rage after video of her and husband Shoaib Malik at hookah bar goes viral
- Akkineni Nagarjuna to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 3
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- Poonam Pandey strips for Team India after win against Pakistan in World Cup 2019 [WATCH]