India will face challenges meeting its fiscal deficit target of 3.4 percent for 2019/20, a Moody's analyst said on Friday, after the government announced plans to step up rural income support in its last budget before a general election due by May.
Feb 1, 2019
While talking at a meeting with officials on Saturday, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said that the role of the Finance Commission needs to be completely changed.
Jan 13, 2019
- Indian techies to benefit as US House removes country cap on Green Cards
- Baby Bella Alexa turns highest followed toddler on Instagram
- Dear Comrade trailer review: This is how fans react to Vijay-Rashmika's intense scenes
- India's 1st ethanol-powered bike: Here's all you need to know about TVS Apache RTR 200
- UK model Rebecca McAllister shows us a fine example of beauty and brains